Sunday, September 13, 2009

We should have taken more pictures..... we had hamburgers and hot dogs and so many people were there. It was a beautiful evening! Perfect for a 9/11 birthday party! Since this Little Man calls himself "domino master" he wanted a domino party. Kind of hard to incorporate the theme into a children's birthday party, but we tried.

The favorite toy of the children, mom's least favorite, only because I have to listen to power tools first thing in the morning!




Deacorating our Pinata bags. The got polka dots to make their own domino bag.....


Sitting inside the protective circle. Great strategy for not getting anyones head knocked off.


Didn't make this one. I was going to, but Little man saw this one at Winco and I relented.


I did make the domino cake!





The extra dominos were Preslee's touch...... much to my surprise.







2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Deacon! Looks like you had a lot of fun! From the cars in the cul-d-sac it looks like you had A LOT of people! Great job making happy memories for your kids!

deonthemom said...

You rock!