Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our New Dog!

This is our first family Dog, Daisy! We've been wanting a dog for a long time, but I thought I should wait until Londyn was a little older. Then we had an opportunity to adopt this amazing Labradoodle for free and we could not pass it up! These dogs sell for $1800 to $2500, and I know why.... this dog is adorable and PERFECT! Has not barked or whined, eats a handfull of food a day, and only needs to be taken out to do her business twice a day! Perfect dog, and all ours! She is in love with Preslee, but the rest of us are okay!











2 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Sooo cute! How cute is the curly hair?!

Corey said...

OMG I LOVE IT! So so cute... I bet the kids are in heaven. Kids and dogs go great together (don't get any ideas from the way I said that!) What did you guys name him/her?