
Thursday, July 16, 2009
4th of July Weekend!
All the cousins had a blast when we went camping on the fourth. We went camping at Detroit with the whole Sellers family! The harriest moments were when the kids hurt themelves as they came speeding down the hill on their scooters wearing flip-flops and shorts. Dustin got many oohs and ahhs from his peanut butter-chocolate s'mores and many more were eaten than should have been. The best part about it for me was NOT having to hear fireworks all night cause no fireworks were allowed, just the big show over the lake and that was it! I know... that is just me getting old! Dustin was the best dad, uncle, brother, husband, and son again. He showed all the kids how to fish and let them all take a turn casting and holding the pole. The fish weren't biting this trip. Maybe next time! Here are just a few pictures I remembered to take.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hi Deon! I'm on the blog-o-sphere right now too! I showed these cute pictures to Jeff. We are so jealous we missed an amazing camping trip. Dustin taught the crew fishing just like he taught Jeff when we were there. :)
AWW! I love camping... You guys look like you had so much fun. We wish we could be there (Well I do, Corey hates camping) :) love you guys.
Post a Comment