This baby has discocered food! She watches us eat, and it makes us sad so we just have to share. When Daddy let her taste watermellon she kicked her little feet so hard the ground was shaking!
Oh my goodness, that is awesome. Tucker loves watermelon also. I will just give him the rine with some watermelon left on it and he thinks he's died and gone to Heaven. Sure makes for quite the mess though!
YES! You guys need a german shepherd! I will definitely keep up the posts about Britta! I just love her so much and I just love to share and talk about her and how great she is! :)
3 comments:
Ooohhh so cute- that watermelon slice looks huge next to her!
Oh my goodness, that is awesome. Tucker loves watermelon also. I will just give him the rine with some watermelon left on it and he thinks he's died and gone to Heaven. Sure makes for quite the mess though!
YES! You guys need a german shepherd! I will definitely keep up the posts about Britta! I just love her so much and I just love to share and talk about her and how great she is! :)
Post a Comment