
Nap time with Daddy..... that is Mom's chance to accomplish something! I'll take pictures!

AWWWWWW!

The kids were all on my bed, and weren't all crazy (thats not allowed on mom and dad's bed) so I had to capture the moment with all four kids just hanging out.


This is Our Baby most of the time.

I Know the exposure is terrible on this one, but she was in a smiling mood and this was the only picture I got before the mood passed. Isn't she cute anyway?

Since I failed to take ANY pictures of the "Arctic Blast." (pregnant remember?) I decided to take pictures of the dusting we got. School was not even delayed, but the boys had fun.

Yes. Darth Vader made himself present to play in the snow that day.

Adorable.............. I know.
Little Man Loves Cheerios, sometimes a little too much. He made a mess, and then decided to hide the mess. Very artistic don't you think?

Then I made him clean it up....... What a mean mommy! I am taking pictures, while he is cleaning. I did help him, I just didn't take a picture of that!
1 comment:
Too cute! Darth Vader in the snow suit- too funny... sooo Grant! and I love the cherioo cover-up. Friday will be my turn to be a mom of four- well... a little taste! Your kids are hilarious. I love the nap and smiling pictures of Londyn- she looks just like Deacon with a sprinkle of Preslee!
Post a Comment