Deon- We saw you at Christmas time when we were in town visiting the battlecreek ward. When you were walking to your seat from singing I said to Miles "oh Deon must be pregnant" BUT I totally thought you were only MAYBE 5 months. I am shocked to know you were 9 months when I saw you. You looked DANG GOOD... She is darling :). You are proof that you don't have to be huge during pregnancy with the more kids you have.
4 comments:
What cute pictures! She does look like she is smiling in that one!
She is so beautiful!!!!
She is adorable! I love her pink outfit. :)
Deon- We saw you at Christmas time when we were in town visiting the battlecreek ward. When you were walking to your seat from singing I said to Miles "oh Deon must be pregnant" BUT I totally thought you were only MAYBE 5 months. I am shocked to know you were 9 months when I saw you. You looked DANG GOOD... She is darling :). You are proof that you don't have to be huge during pregnancy with the more kids you have.
Post a Comment