Thursday, May 22, 2008

after the BIG test!

I want to proudly announce that Dustin is officiall an inside wireman journeyman for the state of Oregon. He passed his three hour long test with a whopping 96%. That means he missed a total of 2 questions. He had and I qoute, "one of the highest scores in the class." Isn't he amazing. He has been telling me he knows everything for nine years now, but now I finally believe him. :)
We took the Little Miss out of school early to hit the town with the kiddos. Heres what we did!
Oh just one more announcement.... for those of you who don't know, we are adding to our family in December. We are hoping for a baby, but we will take what ever we can get!

4 comments:

Erin said...

congrats on everything, it's all so exciting!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Both bits of news
Congratulations.

Daisha said...

Congrats!

A Forever Family said...

Gosh when I move I kind of expect everyone to stay the same next time I see them, for some weird reason....Your baby Decon is so BIG now. Kids grow so stink'n fast, both good and bad in my eyes. Sure miss that fun Riverfront park merry-go-round. =) Glad to have found your blogpage, ours is: laughingabout.blogspot.com
=)Tanya