
I kept Little Miss home from school on friday so we could go to the Tulip Festival! I tagged along with the Pringle Ward Play Group. They invited our ward to Join them on Wednesdays and so I have made some new friends! Strong Man and Little Man were sad that I didn't bring any money. They wanted to go on the tractor ride, but I just didn't know.

Little Miss was just happy to not be at school and be able to run and frolic among the flowers. She is such a free spirit! And so pretty! (even if I am her mommy!)

The three flowers who bring color to my world.

Little man and slides! He loves them!

What kid doesn't love a tire swing?

It was a very cold day, but no rain ruined it for us. Little Miss got to pick out a few rocks from some small booths that were there. But only because her aunt Kim loves her, and had a few dollars. We owe you Kim. Little miss got home and spent an hour in her room looking at her rocks and talking to them.
1 comment:
Even when you are not her mommy, you see what a beautiful girl she is!! These pictures are really cute. It is so pretty there! But the kids are even cuter, frowns and all!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment