
Guess who got the Principal's Award. Our Little Miss! She is doing great in school. Her reading is amazing, she is also a great writer and illustrator. Yesterday she went to "Seussical," a childrens play at a local theater. She loved it!

Life if full of surprises with Strong Man around! This is what he put on when he was supposed to be getting ready for bed. I had to take a picture!

Little Man has the cutest physique! I had to capture it on camera before it goes away! I love those toddler bellies!
1 comment:
We truly love Presley, Grant and Deacon! It is always a pleasure to see them whether in pictures or real life, but they are the most wonderful in real life! They are truly our gretest joy in life. Why is this so? Because we know how truly precious children really are! I'm not sure why it is that grandparents all say this? I suppose it is due to our realization that, through experince, we have learned that when all is said and done, anything else just doesn't even come close to the innocence and sweetness they naturally posess. Innocence and sweetness can't be purchased, so it is rather a rare thing these days.
Love, Granpa
Looking forward to pumpkin pie with you all...
Post a Comment