Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

The little ones all dressed up and ready to go Trick or Treating!
Padme, from Star Wars, Episode one. (Shame on all of you haven't seen it.)
Rafael, the much feared ninja turtle!
And the fireman, who fights with steel rather than water!
And this is me, I didn't dress up for Halloween because I have three little ones to get ready, but I did dress up for the primary Monster Mash with the other members of the presidency!

2 comments:

Heidi Schulz said...

Cute, cute, cute! I have seen episode 1 so yay for me. TMNTs rock, and I think the little guy should be called a fire-slayer! Oh, and AAARRRR! to you. :)
Happy Halloween.

Anonymous said...

you can't even see kid #2's face (not naming for safety purposes, of course, same reason i am staying anonymous)

but kid #3 is such a ham.


and kid #1 is adorable of course.