Saturday, October 27, 2012
Local 280- Go Romney!
As you can tell I like sharing pictures a whole lot more than writing about them. But since I only have 3 people who actually view my blog other than in e mail, it doesn't really matter. This was the Union Picnic. It is always a very good time for the kids. For me too, if I don't mind never knowing where my kids are! There was nothing said about Romney at the picnic, except by me and my Sis in Law joking about having "Go Romney!" painted on our faces in a hugely Democrat loving Union Picnic. So my friends... Vote this November. While you still can! And attend your Union Picnics so you can win cool things like a huge duffel bag on wheels! We needed the BBQ, but NOOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, those can not be your kids... they're getting so big!!! Need to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment