Friday, April 6, 2012

Guess who's three...

 Heck yes I made that shirt.  Got the idea from Cali Katrina!  Cutest little Three year old EVER!
 This was the Pink Party she had been talking about!

                                                                            Cheers!
 Ohh La La!  Maybe you can see it in the background.  I made a cute little portable fairy house.  She hasn't played with  once!
 This is how we brought in the New Year!  Except the rest of us wore our shirts!
 The kids loved the balloons dropping, and collected as many as they could.
 They drew names the whole night for games.  This is one Strong Man got do do.  He didn't win.
 More fun games....
The naked girl dancing with her shirt off.  Hopefully she grows our of this.

2 comments:

calikatrina said...

THREE?!! I can't believe it. Such a cute party, and man she knows HOW to party hard ending up in her birthday suit. :) I need to send her some birthday BOWS! xo!

renaelee78 said...

Adorable party and shirt!