Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sorry I'm so LAME!!!

I had about 8 crappy weeks of morning sickness..... then I suffered from headaches. Then like a crazy person I agreed to watch someone's children 5 days a week, that lasted about 4 weeks. Oh, and I have had my nose in the Twilight series books... love them! I had some spare time today and checked out all of my friends and families blogs and now I know I'm a loser, or maybe everyone else is???? Just Kidding! Blogging is fun and I HAVE been taking pictures! So as soon as Dustin gets home with our camera I will do some updating!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.............................................

1 comment:

A Forever Family said...

So you are expecting? Congrats. When are you due? Gosh, I hate all that morning sickness too. When do we ever get a break from all that? I hope this pregnancy goes well for you. Keep us inform with everything... =)