Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally Updated!

The next updates are fast and furious, but they are done none the less. It is basically the whole summer! Look forward to further updates! ENJOY!

9 comments:

Erin said...

congrats on the baby girl, that's very exciting!

Emily said...

Wow, 8 blogs in one day! Now that's moving it. Love all the pictures, thanks

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Deon and Dustin, yay one more point for the female side. I love keeping up with your fam and how big they are gettin!

Heidi Schulz said...

Holy moly Deon, are you nesting on the blog?
Looks like it was quite a summer!

calikatrina said...

I loved catching up on how your summer went! Awesome camo birthday party... Congrats on the baby girl!... And thanks for the beautifully handcrafted towel wrap for Ewan! I just saw Peggy last night and she couldn't wait for me to see it. :) I LOVE IT! And I know Ewan will too.

The Foulgers said...

ADORABLE pictures- love all the outfits... you definitely captured your kids- they are soo creative. Love it!

The Sorensons said...

Hey I am such an awful friend! Glad your summer was fun sorry I wasn't around much. Glad I got a call on your future little girl! She will look so cute as does your entire family! Miss you so much! Things have sorta calmed down around here especially with neighbors and all! That is a whole story in and of it's self as you know. Well I best go but like I said I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

A Forever Family said...

Two Boys Two Girls what more could you ask for? Is your Little Miss super excited to be having a little sista? How are you feeling? And when are you due? Congrats you fabulous Seller Family!! =)