Sunday, March 16, 2008

NINE YEARS!


Yeah I know what you are all thinking........ she married up. To celebrate our 9 blissful years we went to Lincoln City. This is a very significant place for both Dustin and I. We have both been hit by a seagull at the coast, while on a date, but not with eachother. (before we were married for all of you raising your eyebrows) We got to know eachother here at a 4th of July bash, and Dustin got his first head massage from me here. (the #1 reason he even considered marrying me) We also honeymooned here.



We call this location directly behind us "Memory Beach" and have a painting of it, by my Dad, hanging in our bedroom. This is where the Fireworks first flew for us on the 4th of July. If it weren't for that activity, Dustin would have never asked me out.



Here we are in front of our room at the Inn at Otter Crest. We honeymooned in this very same room thanks to my Uncle Don and Aunt Mellie who own this condo. (Thanks a bunch!)



Here we have some romantic sentements written by some mysterious person. It is so wierd that their names are the same as ours!




If you know anything about me it is that I LOVE to swim in to ocean.... so here I go! One just cannot let the cold weather get between them and their love of swimming. I told Dustin he was next, but he declined!
We went to out to eat at the casino once and Mo's twice, we went to the movies, we shopped, we laughed........ we had a gay (happy) ole' time and cannot wait to do it again. Thanks to Nanna and Papa who watched our three little monkeys for us so we could remember what it is to be IN LOVE!

3 comments:

The Sorensons said...

Oh you two are just soo cute!!! Love the picture of you about to go swiming-thats nice and cold!Love oh how I want to remember that :)

Wolfpack said...

Well I know I am a bit late at telling you Happy Anniversary. Sorry! I still remember when you came home that day, how excited you were about this guy, and remember when the flowers came???? What a awesome love story!!

Wolfpack said...

Oh one other thing just so you know that picture of you getting ready to take your swim, so good, especially when you double click it an can see it full screen, your such a show off, keep it up!!