
We are "Fabulous FAAD"! We did our first Triathlon Relay last Saturday! It was the ultimate in fun! We can't wait to do it again next year!!! From left to right: Janalynn, Me, Lisa, and Jenny who did it all by herself, but we cheered for her anyway because she is our friend!!!

Me and Janalynn waiting for Lisa to finish the swim. She swam 1/2 mile in 17 minutes!

That's my team saying, "where is she........ I thought she said she was fast!"

"....... OH there she is, Gotta run!" says Janalyn. I biked 12.5 miles in 47.32 minutes.

This is us celebrating our victory. We got first place for the all women's relay team. Don't tell anyone we were the only all woman relay team..... Okay, tell them! Don't we look so full of life?
2 comments:
Way to go Deon...you are awesome!!
You guys rock! And thanks for posting. I really wanted to see Janalyn's pics, but since she didn't get any... Thanks!
Post a Comment