Doesn't she have style? She woke up, made her bed, got dressed and poured herself a bowl of cereal all before 7:10 am this morning. Then she sat around the house in her back-pac until it was time to go. She rode her scooter to school, and forgot her big old bear she was supposed to bring. I ran home to get it, and when we brought it back, she was sitting at her little desk looking at the teacher. During her recess, I was at the park spying on her. She was running all over with her "friends that are boys," Tanner and Brenden.Wednesday, September 5, 2007
First Day of School!
Doesn't she have style? She woke up, made her bed, got dressed and poured herself a bowl of cereal all before 7:10 am this morning. Then she sat around the house in her back-pac until it was time to go. She rode her scooter to school, and forgot her big old bear she was supposed to bring. I ran home to get it, and when we brought it back, she was sitting at her little desk looking at the teacher. During her recess, I was at the park spying on her. She was running all over with her "friends that are boys," Tanner and Brenden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast our kids are growing! It's pretty cool that all the "Sellers" kids are going to the same school!
Dude Girl you have got style. Smarts with style is a pretty amazing combinations!! Miss ya.
Sierra say I love you!
Post a Comment